Something to look forward this weekend, is a bazaar organised by LalooLalang Bazaar By Huda Ali featuring various local vendors. Some of vendors are local businesses that normally operated through their Facebook and Instagram pages, so it is best to head down and purchase directly from them and save on delivery charges.
I wish I could list down all the vendors involved, but I am not fully aware so this is the right time to explore all of them! These bazaar consist of fashion wear, accessories to food and lots more all in one location. Some vendors that captured my attention are:
- InLoveByTNS – that sequins skirt are to die for!
- ByNurFudge – basic scarfs, especially that satin crepe
- Mochuelo Sg – basic tunics
- Ras Ariana Sg – contemporary batiks
- Anza SG – batik and sequins seller
- Ayeen Collections – modern muslim wear
- Drop Buy – known for her satin snoods
- Owl by Nora Danish via ND Shawls SG
- May Sixteen SG – endless satin snoods and instant shawls
- ELDA Store – Culottes madness
- Chulop SG – grab some churros in the meantime
- Date / Time: 8 to 10 January 2016 / 12 Noon to 9.30 PM
- Location: Aliwal Arts Centre
- Admissions are free!
- All payments are by CASH only
For more details, visit LalooLalang official Facebook page.
*Disclaimer: This is not sponsored post. I am not affiliated to LalooLang Bazaar or any of the vendors mentioned above.