Ever since meeting with the bridal services for my outfits, my appointed makeup artiste gave me the general schedule for solemnisation and reception. It seems that it is essential for vendors to plan.
Itinerary for solemnisation and reception have been drawn out. Nonetheless, there are shuffling needed here and there but the gist of it are confirmed. I personally drafted out itinerary using Google Document and shared among my vendors (Make Up Artist, photographer, Baker, ) and fiancé. Though I omitted out some areas like balance payment from the vendors since the idea is to share how the event will be planned out. Therefore, I made 2 version of itinerary.
Every wedding event is different and personal, so it is best to draft your own especially if you plan to have a separate venue (bertandang). Do consider areas such as:
- Travelling time (ETA) between bride and groom’s event distance
- Where and when will performance going to perform?
- Will the cake icing melt if I cut it on the later time. Example: Pavlova need to be served within 2 hours.
- When will the Bus Driver need to report?
- How long is the photo taking session?
- Is 10 minutes enough for a our lunch?
I have not engaged a wedding planner or even bridesmaids so I am not sure how am I going to manage on that day. I will see how I will manage it. As per most previous Brides advise, I really need a reliable person to manage the event. Good question, who?