Well well well, finally the day arrives for us to survey locations for our honeymoon. Months prior, we have summarise different locations for look out for based on our budget preference, safety and possible activities. Our main concern is always Muslim diet as compromises will be made if required.
I don’t want to cook on our honeymoon!
Also, we just want to laze around from all that hectic wedding planning while the reality of the marriage starts to slowly sink in. Sadly, as per my fiancé explained to me,
Wedding reception is just 5 minutes event and….ta da reality!
We (no, him) have came up with a execution plan to avoid unnecessary straying of plans because I am easily influence with all that overwhelming promotions.
- We will visit on Friday.
- Start surveying around (keep an open mind)
- Collect all related flyers and promo.
- Pit stop on different Tourism Board, research on specific destination, safety, activities and etc.
- Pit stop on travel agencies, request for rates
- Eat dinner while discussing on the destinations plans.
- Quick research on the hotels and flights on laptop
- Return on Sunday if confirm
- Not interested? There is always Travel Revolution Fair 2015 at the end of March.
Our fall back plan will be Perth, Australia. We always have a soft spot for Perth. Also, please don’t quote “Honeymoon Package”. It is very expensive from what I learnt. Select the normal travel package. You can DIY the heart shape flower petals on the bed for your honeymoon.
Below are our excerpt of honeymoon destinations:
- Bali, Indonesia
- Krabi, Thailand
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Tokyo, Japan
NATAS Travel Fair 2015 is held on 6-8 March 2015 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), located at Singapore Expo (Hall 8&9). Admission is free!